B2B Strategy & Operations Associate
Wayfair’s B2B Central Strategy and Operations team is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated specialist with proven experience in project management and analysis to support the B2B Program Management team. The B2B Program Management team in an integral part of Wayfair’s Business-to-Business division (one of the largest and fastest growing businesses within Wayfair) and focuses on optimizing our sales engagement models by supporting and iterating on existing programs, testing and piloting new efforts, and advocating strategic asks to cross-functional teams across Wayfair.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing against detailed project plans
- Effective deployment of sales driving initiatives
- Identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
- Analyzing data to strategize growth opportunities for sales programs
- Developing standard and ad hoc sales facing reports
- Cross-functional coordination and communication
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Project management experience, including:
- Ability to oversee and manage several high priority projects at once
- Ability to develop and implement action plans
- Ability to enact and enforce processes
- Strong collaboration
- Effective and efficient communication
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Experience working with Microsoft Excel is a must. SQL is a plus!
- Bachelor's degree required
- Exposure to identifying and implementing process improvements that drive revenue
- Experience in a fast growing start up and/or software industry and environment
- Excellent ability to communicate across groups and levels inside and outside of the organization; active listener
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Committed to data quality with a high standard for accuracy
- Ability to build relationships and buy-in to drive change effectively in a positive manner
- Prior experience in Sales or Operations is desirable
- Sense of humor/great attitude—we are a hardworking team in an open seating environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Check out some of the teams and industry-disrupting strategies we support: https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ChIwUySYhsTag: SLS-B2B