(Junior) Data Analyst - Marketing (m/f)
We are building the marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and replicate the success of our US parent company. At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting and rapidly-evolving startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the technical expertise and know-how of a large and successful US business.
Wayfair Marketing Acquisition and you:
The Wayfair EU Acquisition Team is based in Berlin and responsible for all Online Marketing related tasks for Wayfair DE and UK.
By using Online Marketing Channels such as Paid Search/SEA, PLA, Display Advertising, Retargeting, Paid Social/Social Media Advertising and Affiliation, we aim to acquire as many customers as possible to our European pages. Our daily objective is to target customers’ needs and build long term relationships on a highly efficient performance level.
As an early career or experienced professional, you will closely work together with highly experienced Online Marketers in developing, executing and tracking Marketing campaigns.
- Take responsibility of your own acquisition channel, supported by an experienced marketer
- Control a significant share of our advertising budget, contributing to the growth of the company
- Work on both communicative strategy and their technical implementation
- Learn all the necessary tools to steer your channel (eg. AdWords, Excel, SQL, R)
- Analyze performance of your channel and identify causes for problems
- Develop and implement measures to grow your channel and to make it more efficient
- Work with other teams (Retention, Promotions, Storefront) to integrate your initiatives into the larger company strategy
- You are excited about using data to drive decisions, you love to find out how things work in detail and solve problems
- You like to be in the driver seat and seeing the impact of your work every day
- You have a can-do attitude and make things happen
- You can multi-task, organize well, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have good analytical skills and are comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- You have a Bachelor, Master Degree or PhD in the Sciences, Economics, or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus preferred
- You are fluent in both English and German
- Ideally you have completed a few internships already and have 1-2 years of professional experience
- It’s nice to have knowledge in any programming language.
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through ourlearn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair is the leading E-Commerce company for furniture and home accessories. With our diverse range of over 7 million products, our customers can design the home they always imagined. At Wayfair, our customers can find the right product for the right price. The foundation blocks of our success were laid in 2002 by the founder Steve Conine and Niraj Shah.
Wayfair generated $4.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.Tag: MKTG