Senior Talent Team Coordinator – German & English (m/f)
Wayfair is a leading ecommerce business that specialize in the drop shipment of home furnishing products for the home. As our global operations expand, we are looking for entrepreneurial talent to consistently challenge and grow our business, whilst improving on customer experiences and products to our consumers.
Our Berlin team is looking for a Senior Talent Team Coordinator to cover office management and HR administration duties. The successful candidate must have a good ability to work in a fast-paced growing and frequently moving company. They will possess strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem solving skills. Fluency in German is a must.
Pivotal role in supporting and enabling the European talent team in multiple ways:
- Increasing effectiveness and efficiency of the team, e.g. by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Assisting talent team with different kinds of projects from organizing events, e.g. team off-sites to maintaining team discipline by taking responsibility for collecting end products
- Scheduling and organizing of internal and external meetings for across multiple time zones & locations
- Compiling briefing materials and synthesizing information into executive summaries
- Communicating with internal and external parties whilst exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Supporting team administratively, e.g. processing POs & invoices, ad-hoc admin as required
What you bring to the table:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English, German language knowledge is desirable
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment, i.e. must exhibit flexibility, prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Maturity and ability to interact with senior level executives and all levels of the organization
- A mindset of preserving confidentiality and the use of discretion is essential
- Be self-directed, take initiative and be proactive, along with solid demonstrated project management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for people (topics)
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course, the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development.
- We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.