Enterprise Account Development Manager
About the Role:
Wayfair Professional helps businesses make good spaces great. Our clients are in industries including Office, Hospitality, Property Management, Interior Design and Education and we help them with all their furniture, fixture & fitting needs. We make it easier, faster and deliver better value than any competitor out there. Wayfair’s B2B business has doubled in the past year with our largest customers leading the way and we are looking for a leader to take the Enterprise business to the next level.
The Enterprise Senior Account Manager will be dedicated and passionate about building relationships through consistent outreach to qualified leads. This person will be responsible for local level communication (under the regional level) and for spreading awareness of Wayfair’s Enterprise program. All project based opportunities (over $10K) and leads uncovered by the Senior Account Manager will be passed on to the Enterprise Account Executive or Head of Industry.
The successful candidate will:
- Achieve daily activity quota for number of calls and emails to prospective leads
- Convert event, list, and all other lead types into qualified customer engagements with appropriate sales team
- Effectively connect Wayfair’s value props to customer pain points
- Select and send appropriate marketing collateral to send each lead
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date account records and documentation within Salesforce
- Capable of following an action plan based upon outreach expectations and sales-related KPIs
- Set phone, video, or on-site meetings for appropriate sales team
- Uncover, identify and qualify opportunities, ideally finding project based business to pass on to the EAE to manage and close
- Identify and communicate areas for improvements throughout the sales process. We need to hear your voice to make this a success
- 3-5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Competitive, extremely driven, willing to outperform peers and highly collaborative
- Self-disciplined with an aptitude to stay on task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others
- Quick-witted with strong ability to connect with customers of all types and levels
- Passionate about building a career in enterprise sales
- Must have a positive attitude and exhibit high level of enthusiasm
- Desire for continuous improvement and coachability
- Ability to work independently as well as function within a team
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: SLS-B2B