Team Lead - Sales & Service (German Required)
Team Lead, EU Sales & Service (German Required)
The Team Lead role reports to the Team Manager and it is a developmental role which can lead to Manager in Training, Manager or other roles. At this time, we are seeking to hire a Team Lead for our new Sales & Service team in our Berlin office. The individual will have previous experience of managing a team in contact centre and work closely with the Manager on all daily operational and coaching performance.
The Team Lead will support the teams providing accurate and helpful information regarding policies, procedures and order specific questions and concerns and through sharing coaching and training functions with the Manager. The Team Lead deputizes for the Manager and supports the Managers to achieve team performance goals on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsibility for leading and motivating a team of around 15 international Sales & Service Consultants.
- Spending time on the floor, and in side by side sit-ins, in this role the Team Lead will be available for real time help and coaching to meet and exceed customer satisfaction goals
- Provide regular listen-ins/coaching sessions with consultants as planned with Manager.
- As a player / coach element, in this role you will be willing and available to provide phone or email support when needed.
- Able to deal with escalated customer issues.
- Monitor daily production metrics and report trends to Manager.
- Complete Sales and Service projects as assigned by Manager.
- Assist with major systematic or process roll outs.
- Track training gaps and report to manager.
- Flexible to handle other duties as assigned by management / as required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Authorized to make decisions based on department procedures to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Assisting Manager with monitoring daily/weekly metrics and report trends to manager
- Assist manager with schedule adherence
- Assist and support Helpdesk when and if required.
The Team Lead should be able to run all manager override requirements with similar approval profile of the Help Desk team where needed from time to time. For example:
- Manager overrides on Back Order items where inventory link is not live.
- Approve Post order discounts if deemed necessary.
- Run wizard outside warranty period approval.
- Return exception approval.
- Responsible for assisting with onboarding new hires into the team.
- Available for real time help/coaching for SSCs on emails and calls (help to diffuse angry customers and reduce escalations).
- Provide regular feedback to manager from plug-ins and real time coaching.
- Strong relevant experience around Customer Service in E-commerce business
- Experience in Sales is a plus
- At least 1,5 years’ experience in leading, coaching and motivating a team.
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- High customer obsession, both for internal and external customers
- Excellent performance track record in sustained metric achievement.
- experienced also working on Emails.
- Strong sales and customer service skills and track record of consistency of performance
- Strong communicator both verbal and written in English and German is required.
- Excellent team work and people skills.
- Great customer-facing skills and patience.
- Proven record of working efficiently and effectively.
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and creative approaches to issues.
- Be flexible in working times
- Passionate about making a difference!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability