Account Operations Associate
CastleGate Operations Associate
Do you want to join the fastest growing start up within Wayfair? If yes, then the CastleGate Fulfillment Operations Associate role could be the right fit for you. CastleGate is an entrepreneurial new business within Wayfair that is revolutionizing supply chain logistics and the order fulfillment process across Wayfair’s catalog of home goods. In this role, associates will support rapid business growth by helping to standardize operational processes, analyze trends in customer inquiries, and creatively work through operational challenges. In addition to core responsibilities within CastleGate, associates will also get exposure to several key departments within Wayfair. Associates will learn more about Warehouse Operations, Category Management, and Merchandising while partnering with these teams to support top CastleGate suppliers.
The Operations Associate will be responsible for:
- Effectively responding to operational issues to ensure proper resolution, and escalate as necessary
- Recognizing, documenting, and alerting supervisors of trends in customer inquiries and challenges
- Monitoring and reporting on key service level metrics for fulfillment customers to ensure that we are providing excellent customer experience and delivering on our promise
- Working collaboratively across operations, account management and warehouse teams to streamline and standardize processes
- General support for the growth of the fulfillment services business
Skills & Experience:
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong communication, customer facing and relationship building skills
- Self-reliant and ability to motivate others
- Problem solving mindset with strict attention to detail
- Project management with the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with Excel and SQL a plus
Interested in learning more? Please visit our official CastleGate website! http://www.castlegatefulfillment.com/partner_services.php
And for more information, check out this video showcasing the inner workings of our CastleGate Fulfillment network!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: SCL-CG