Campus Recruiting Senior Manager
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Campus Recruiting
Wayfair’s Campus Team is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Senior Manager to join our results-driven recruiting team as we continue to expand our program and build a best-in-class candidate experience.
Your team will be responsible for hiring an increasing large percentage of the entry talent at Wayfair HQ in Boston, with coverage spanning virtually all business units. You will also oversee the hiring of our summer intern class, as well as our co-op program. In addition to driving a culture of continual improvement and development, the Manager will inspire a team of recruiters to achieve greatness, lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to go from good to great, and deliver flawless execution to the business.
The Way You’ll Work
- Partner with senior business leaders and HR business partners to initially establish and then manage command and control over their talent acquisition needs and deliver through your team.
- Enable a large team of recruiters by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the business that results in becoming an advisor/business partner to them.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to improve our reputation as an employer of choice among the student population
- Provide insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the overall achievement of our vision:
- Deliver a best-in-the-world hiring experience to the following stakeholders:
- Hiring Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Contribute to and lead various Talent Acquisition initiatives that are in support of our vision and enable global scale and long-term success.
The Way You’ll Win:
- Establish credibility based on your knowledge of Wayfair and your subject matter expertise.
- Leverage data to make decisions, respond to changing business demands, and scale our campus program.
- Drive a culture within your team that inspires recruiters to strive to become business partners who influence stakeholders and drive outcomes.
- Coach and develop your team through day-to-day needs as well as long term developmental areas.
Who You Are:
- A champion with 7+ years of demonstrated success in environments that require significant influencing and partnership to accomplish recruiting agendas.
- A leader with 2+ years of experience instilling trust and credibility with their team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing their performance.
- An innovator with experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs.
- An influencer with a proven ability to develop strong internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills.
- An analyst with a data-centric approach to identifying areas of opportunity and quantitative skills to manage business outcomes.
- An excellent communicator with an innate ability to motivate and inspire people with your words.