Transforming the way Wayfair acquires talent through effective business partnering, innovation, and flawless execution.
This is our vision. In order to accomplish it, we are seeking a passionate and driven Talent Acquisition leader who will partner effectively with senior stakeholders, manage a team of recruiters, and contribute significantly to our Talent Acquisition agenda. Recruiting at Wayfair not only matters, but the flawless execution of it directly enables us to achieve our audacious goal of becoming the world’s largest online retailer of home goods.
Your team will be responsible for building a world-wide Operations network that enables phenomenal customer experience, delivers a delightful experience, and is a driver of future growth. In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement and development, the Supervisor will inspire a team of recruiters to achieve greatness, lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to go from good-to-great, and deliver flawless execution to the business.
The Way You’ll Work:
- Partnering primarily with senior leadership to initially establish and then manage command and control over their talent acquisition needs and deliver through your team.
- Enable a team of recruiters by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the business that results in becoming an advisor/business partner to them.
- Providing insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the overall achievement of our vision: Transforming the way Wayfair acquires talent through effective business partnering, innovation, and flawless execution.
- Deliver a best-in-the-world hiring experience to the following stakeholders:
- Hiring Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Contribute to and lead various Talent Acquisition initiatives that are in support of our vision and enable global scale and long-term success.
The Way You’ll Win:
- Establishing credibility based on your knowledge of Wayfair and your subject matter expertise.
- Leveraging that credibility to drive best practices with everything from kick-offs and phone screens to salary negotiations and closing candidates.
- Driving a culture within your team that inspires recruiters to strive to become business partners who influence stakeholders and drive outcomes.
- Coaching and developing your team through day-to-day needs as well as long-term developmental areas.
Who You Are:
- A champion with 5+ years of demonstrated success in environments that require significant influencing and partnership to accomplish recruiting agendas.
- A leader with 2+ years of experience instilling trust and credibility with their team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing their performance.
- An innovator with experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs.
- An influencer with a proven ability to develop strong internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills.
- An analyst with a data-centric approach to identifying areas of opportunity and quantitative skills to manage business outcomes.
- An excellent communicator with an innate ability to motivate and inspire people with your words.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.