We're looking to add a talented Copywriter to our European Creative Team; a talented individual who understands how to bring a brand’s voice to life. Through snappy storytelling, you’ll create compelling, consumer-facing copy for our sites, emails and print assets. The perfect candidate is also excited about playing a role in the evolution of a brand (and the fact that their work will be viewed by millions). We’re growing fast and the volume of work we’re producing is high, with even higher expectations for quality.
We need to see examples of your work to know if you’re a fit for our team! To be considered you must have an online portfolio. Be sure to include the link in your application if it’s online. Work related to advertising or e-commerce is always a plus!
- Write and execute copy for our UK audience while adhering to brand voice and guidelines
- Maintain our European Tone of Voice while making decisions based on data
- Work alongside and collaborate with a team of 4 passionate copywriters
- Maintain a strong creative vision while meeting the needs of internal stakeholders
- Communicate seamlessly with cross-functional partners
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in writing for a retail audience, either in house or at an agency
- Comfortable writing short-form copy that is crafty, concise and to the point
- Endlessly curious about the customer—their passions, needs and pain points
- An expert collaborator and someone who works well with other writers and designers
- Known for your meticulous attention to detail
- Committed to a high standard, which shows in your writing
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to articulate your ideas and opinions
- University qualification in copywriting, marketing, creative writing, communications or similar
- Extensive experience (full-time) in agencies, e-commerce or similar
- Proven experience in leading and developing a diverse team
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the effortless ability to multitask
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work well in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners
Our Offer to You:
- A competitive salary, bonus and equity package
- An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- The chance to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- The opportunity to have a major, tangible impact on Wayfair’s European expansion
- Clear career progression opportunities and pathways
- We also pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team event
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.