This is an exciting time in Wayfair’s history! Built on the foundation of a great post-college idea between friends; Wayfair has grown to be the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings in the United States. This is a chance to support and be a part of Wayfair’s most complex initiatives as a Technical Business Analyst within the Infrastructure team. We are looking for a business analyst that has an approachable personality, strong organizational skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and would like the opportunity to learn, grow, and work cross functionally within a rapidly growing organization. This is a job for someone who is a go-getter, endlessly curious, and is seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions.
- Analyze daily operations of the Infrastructure org in order to measure success, ensure completion of deliverables, and assess opportunities for improvement
- Work and collaborate closely with Project, Tech Managers and Senior leaders in helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Design, improve, and utilize new and existing metrics to help support/drive the future state of processes to ensure sustainability and accountability
- Aid in the management of cross-functional communication at an Infrastructure organization level
- Help manage Infrastructure Engineering portfolio stakeholders and promote healthy communication on a quarterly basis for priorities within and outside of the organization
- Coordinate, facilitate and manage two Infrastructure Engineering All Hands Meetings per Quarter, managing the process from agenda creation to event execution
- Facilitate Project & Program team building events on a bi-monthly basis
- Assist Project & Program managers in various administrative tasks
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1-2 years in a business analyst or project coordinator role
- Strong organizational, exceptional communication skills, and creative problem solving skills
- Interest and eagerness to learn about tech/engineering initiatives
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong planning and forward thinking capabilities
- Self-motivation with little guidance or supervision
- High-levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to manage and respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities
- Bias for action and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- "Go-to" persona for all areas of responsibility
- Capacity to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group
- Open-mindedness to take on increased responsibilities as the position advances
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.