Our Wayfair Photo Studio in Westborough has a unique opportunity to join our Imagery team as a Logistics Coordinator. Are you an energetic, highly detailed individual who likes working with a team that takes initiative to constantly exceed expectations? Could you thrive in an environment where two key cultural attributes are maintaining a positive attitude and vibrant personality?
A Logistics Coordinator ensures brand standards are upheld while maintaining a critical role in the operational success in the photo studio. They work cross functionally between the operations and creative teams in the studio.
Responsible for full-cycle sample delivery maintenance and logistics including but not limited to:
- Locate, assemble and disassemble products for photography
- Maintain set elements; patching and painting walls and general repairs
- Maintaining organization of products for photography and having them ready to go to set
- Accountable for moving samples and set elements entering and exiting the studio
- Setting up and tearing down lifestyle sets efficiently between shots
- Unpack all samples and organize for photography shoots, readying item list for styling
- Troubleshoots errors when samples received do not correspond to requested items and communicating to appropriate Production Coordinator
- Maintain facilities and work areas in a safe and clean manner
- Understanding database of product received, product shot, and product shipped out
- Ensures product quality by handling all items with care, taking the necessary precautions for correct packaging, repackaging, and storage
- Collaborate with team of Logistics Coordinators, Production Coordinators, and Studio Manager to review timelines for scheduled shoots.
- Communicating with on set teams to ensure timelines are being followed for appropriate set changes as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- General building, carpentry and mechanical knowledge and experience
- Comfortable with physical labor and the ability to lift and move packages and set elements ranging from 25-75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Effective time manager with good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and operate independently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Comfortable with various technology platforms
- Comfortable using powered (fork truck) and non-powered (pallet jacks, hand trucks) material handling equipment
*Certification or experience on a fork truck a plus
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for full year 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: CUE-PS