Warehouse Supervisor- 2nd Shift
Wayfair is currently expanding and on the hunt for a few great Warehouse Supervisors to join our team.
The profile of a Warehouse Supervisor is that of managing and overseeing all the functions of the warehouse and ensuring smooth operations of all activities. This individual will also be managing warehouse workers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the functions and working of the warehouse workers
- Delegating and assigning tasks and targets and evaluating the working of the staff
- Adhering to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures.
- Managing the inventory. Work areas include receipt, pick, pack, ship and return of product.
- Supervising proper shift allocations and ensuring efficiency of all warehouse staff.
- Organizing and conducting necessary training activities for the staff and workers
- Ensuring the proper functioning of all warehouse tools and equipment.
Skills and Specifications:
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling related warehouse activities (MSDS, Equipment checklist, BOL)
- Working understanding of WMS system.
- Should have excellent leadership and administration skills and abilities.
- Strong motivational skills and effectual team building and decision making.
- Ability to effectively manage time, resolve crisis and decision making.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s or associate degree in management, administration, supply chain, customer service, or five years working experience in product distribution to customer base.
Wayfair.com offers a zillion things home – the largest selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 12,000 brands, Wayfair.com helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. Other e-commerce sites within the Wayfair.com brand portfolio include AllModern.com, the leading destination for original modern design, Joss & Main, the fastest growing private sale site for the home, and DwellStudio, a lifestyle retailer known for groundbreaking design and impeccable quality in modern home furnishings.Tag: SCL-WD