Senior Associate Product Manager (Browse)
Senior Associate Product Manager (Browse)
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers. The Storefront Superbrowse team is a small, entrepreneurial team focused on helping customers find the perfect product for their home.
The Storefront Superbrowse team is responsible for the customer experiences related to browsing the catalog, narrowing the huge selection, and evaluating products. This role’s primary focus will be helping customers find the item they need through filtering. Customer problems you will work to solve include: customers knowing what they’re looking for but not knowing the industry term for it, explaining to customers why one metal finish is better than another, and when customers don’t know where to start, proactively guiding them through filters. You will drive tremendous impact working on a fundamental part of the online shopping customer funnel, as these are some of the most highly trafficked pages on the site and are a significant revenue driver.
As a Senior Associate Product Manager on the Superbrowse team, you will work with a variety of teams and partners, and lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and analysts to develop customer experiences that impact tens of millions of consumers. You will be responsible for wearing any and all hats. You will own your road map, maniacally measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs, and take risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business, all while having a ton of fun and learning every day.
How you’ll drive success:
- Be the customer’s biggest advocate -- listening to them and innovating for them
- Drive quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business.
- Delivery value quickly and iterate by developing software for our US, UK, DE and Canada sites, in addition to Wayfair’s additional lifestyle brands across all devices.
- Define strategy and roadmaps for your product(s) and insure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product
- Determine resourcing needs for your team and make compelling requests for additions when required.
You’re who we’re looking for if you have:
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Experience managing a team is a plus
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: PMGMT