Wayfair is looking for an enthusiastic in-house SEO Specialist with strong writing and analytical skills to join its SEO team and learn to master the deadly art of GoogleFu. As a member of Wayfair’s marketing team, you will execute strategies to improve search engine rankings of thousands of keywords and gather data to measure the impact of your work.
You will learn and work with all aspects of site optimization, from indexation and on-page optimization to technical SEO and analysis of competitor sites.
In this role you will:
- Quickly acquire an in-depth knowledge all aspects of SEO
- Write compelling, quality content to appear on customer-facing pages
- Perform keyword research
- Analyze competitor sites to learn what they are doing to improve their rankings and their customer experience
- Brainstorm creative content to make pages on Wayfair more sharable
- Promote shareworthy content across the web
- Dig into Wayfair’s custom analytics to find opportunities
- Analyze technical SEO implementations and find opportunities for improvement
- The ability to write compelling and creative articles
- Strong analytical ability
- The curiosity and enthusiasm to kick ass and take names
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage many projects at a time
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with content marketing / promotion a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: MKTG