Marketing Associate - Affiliate Marketing
The Affiliate marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join the team!
This dynamic role works cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to build relationships and analyze results. Managing these partnerships and processes requires familiarity with marketing communications and data analysis. As a member of this internal and external-facing team, you will coordinate and execute strategies to profitably grow our affiliate marketing strategy including onboarding new partners and managing existing relationships. You’ll also work cross-functionally with the broader Wayfair marketing organization.
Who we are: The Affiliate Marketing team works to grow revenue across Wayfair LLC brands by working with top websites, publishers and social media influencers to drive customers to Wayfair properties. The team manages relationships with dozens of external affiliate partners, as well as our affiliate marketing platform. The team conducts regular data analysis to ensure the productivity of the channel, while also maintaining editorial relationships with top publishers. We work cross functionally at Wayfair and with our affiliate partners to deepen our strategic partnerships.
- Analyze affiliate channel performance daily assessing trends in revenue, traffic, efficiency and more, troubleshooting challenges and identifying areas of opportunity
- Maintain relationships with top affiliate partners by sharing relevant Wayfair brand news, updating them on program changes and other needs
- Serve as internal leader working with other affiliate program channel managers across the Wayfair business
- Forge new affiliate relationships with publishers, networks and more
- Develop program newsletter content and editorial calendar to share with affiliates
- Partner cross-functionally with Operations, Marketing/PR and Finance functions to achieve shared goals
- Constantly prioritize competing interests to focus on the highest impact activities
- Assist with idea generation and testing of new marketing opportunities
- 2 - 3 years prior work experience in a related field in marketing communications, public relations or advertising
- Great people skills (previous account management or agency experience is a plus
- Experience with data analysis
- Outstanding communicator who excels in working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience in project management a plus
- Comfortable in technology-driven business environment
- Great attitude and a sense of humor – we are a hardworking team in an open seating environment!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: MKTG