Marketing Manager, Customer Growth - Paid Search
Wayfair is looking for a self-starting, creative problem solver with a strong analytical aptitude to join our Lifestyle Paid Search Marketing team. This team is responsible for advertising programs run on Search engines (e.g. Google, Bing, Yahoo) to drive transactional revenue and acquire new customers for our Lifestyle brands (Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane and Perigold)
Qualified candidates should have 3 – 5 years of experience and be highly analytical while cultivating and executing the strategy for these brands to win in search advertising. You should be adept at directly managing a team of analysts, working cross-functionally to drive initiatives, and be comfortable in a dynamic and data-driven environment.
This role is a key e-commerce entry point for top-tier consultants, investment bankers, and others looking to enter the e-commerce space in a high impact role with significant growth potential into a broader leadership position
- Own and optimize multimillion dollar marketing budget to meet ROI goals
- Closely monitor campaign performance daily and react to deviations from plan quickly
- Align with senior leadership to ensure marketing objectives are being met by each brand
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to continually optimize internal processes and on-site experience
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with external partners and vendors
- Develop talent within the organization, mentoring/developing team of analysts
- BA/BS degree, with strong academic record (a plus if in an analytical major)
- 3-5 years of work experience, preferably in a highly analytical role
- Senior presence and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional quantitative skills and proficiency performing analysis in Excel (experience with SQL is a plus)
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Bias towards action and a continuous improvement mindset
- Capacity to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.