Copy Manager (m/f) - German and English required
We're looking to add a brilliant Copy Manager to our European Creative Team; a literary leader who is ambitious, data-driven and empowered by the effect Copywriting can have on our customers. We need someone who is obsessive about details whilst still focussing on the long-term strategy of our unique brand. We’re growing fast and the volume of work we’re producing is high and our expectations of quality are even higher.
As the leader of our European Copy Team, you will own the Copy strategy and supervise Copywriter’s work across multiple B2C and B2B channels. You will shape our European voice and have a direct impact on the success of our growing business. This is a highly visible and exciting role in which you can not only expand your own linguistic finesse, but that of those around you.
- Develop and implement the Copy strategy for both the UK and DE markets
- Be the owner and driver of our European Tone of Voice
- Manage and develop a team of 4 passionate copywriters
- Maintain a strong creative vision and constructive partnership with marketing leaders
- Create testing plans to continuously analyze and improve performance
- Work hand-in-hand with EU Marketing Creative and design leaders to ensure consistency and efficiency
- Communicate seamlessly with cross-functional partners
Your Skills and Experience:
- Master of both the English and German languages
- University qualification in marketing, creative writing, literature or similar
- Extensive experience (full-time) in agencies, e-commerce or similar
- Proven experience in leading and developing a team
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the effortless ability to multitask
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work well in a fast paced, data driven environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners
Our Offer to You:
- An industry competitive salary, bonus and equity package
- An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- The opportunity to have a major tangible impact on Wayfair’s European expansion
- Clear career progression opportunities and pathways
- We also pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: CUE-COP