The new coordinator will effectively process and analyze multi-state U.S. payroll data for 8,000+ exempt and non-exempt employees on a biweekly basis. They will be professional, organized, have strong attention to detail, while maintaining a confidential work environment. The Payroll Coordinator must have knowledge of payroll wage and hour laws, federal, state, local tax laws as well as familiarity with all types of pre and post-tax benefits, 401K plans, and leave of absences rules and regulations.
- Process multi-state payroll changes ( tax withholding, direct deposit, over/under payment adjustments) on a bi-weekly basis, within strict deadlines, in a paperless environment
- Review time and attendance process and work with employees, managers and HR to remediate any issues
- Coordinate with external garnishment vendor to ensure accurate and timely payments to requesters and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain biweekly new hire reporting to states
- Independently manage inquiries from employees, their manager, the HR team, and outside vendors via mail, e mail, & voice mail,
- Analyze payroll data and research discrepancies within excel spreadsheets (commissions, bonuses, travel & expense, on call payments etc.)
- Create on-demand checks and ACHs for terminations and off-cycle payments
- Accurately and clearly document payroll policies procedures
- Work with Human Resources to ensure smooth shared processes
- 2+ years of experience in a multi-state environment
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with large 3rd party payroll provider (Workday, ADP, PeopleSoft)
- Workday Payroll, Time and attendance and HCM experience is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Sum if, nested formulas, etc.)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.