Associate Director of Process Capabilities
Associate Director – Process Capabilities
The Process Capabilities Associate Director will be a key member in supporting a vertical central to Wayfair’s strategic goal of changing the way home furnishings are purchased and delivered to customers across the globe! This is a hands-on role and will require traveling to our network of warehouses across the US and Canada.
You will be supporting and leading cross-functional efforts to build new and improve current processes in an effort to drive key organizational performance. You will identify and implement “best practices” and support tracking of key performance indicators. You will also develop and revise (as needed) Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) while ensuring that they are updated and adhered to on a consistent basis.
- Drive improvements in efficiency and quality through more effective processes
- Conduct training and oversee performance management
- Manage multiple initiatives concurrently to deliver product performance enhancement pursuant to Wayfair’s strategic goals
- Ensure product quality and standardization
- Understand Wayfair’s value chain and determine where strategic product performance opportunities exist
- Support the development of RFP’s as needed, perform ROI Analysis, Cost Modeling and Operational audits for improving flows and productivity
- Travel required, approximately 50-60%
- Savvy with data analysis, but a zeal for communicating deep insights with senior leadership
- Project management excellence
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills are required
- 8 -10 years of experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in Operations is a plus
- Results driven
- Intellectually curious and creative problem solver
- Logical risk taker
- Agile and adaptive to a Start-up type environment
- Highly proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SCL-SO