Project Manager -Promotion Analytics
Project Manager - Promotion Analytics
Why we need you:
Wayfair is seeking an experienced project manager to spearhead and coordinate strategic initiatives for the Wayfair Promotions team. If you’re motivated by project management, process improvement, and you like working with data, keep reading!
What you can expect in your day to day:
Drive the strategic process innovation of our promotions engine
- Work closely with director-level stakeholders and represent promotions leadership in cross functional discussions
- Serve as a crucial liaison to business intelligence and engineering teams to quarterback the development of insight-driven tools & dashboards
- Advise on design & functionality of new tools/features; lead testing & quality assurance with merchandising team to build best-in-class workflows
- Develop new tools & processes for executional efficiency
- Drive highly visible, cross functional initiatives and codify best practices
Quarterback promotional forecasting & inventory planning in collaboration with Operations teams
- Run large-scale, cross-functional planning of year-round and seasonal programs
- Serve as the key business stakeholder for Forecasting and Inventory Planning teams
- Project manage the build-out of inventory management metrics and tools
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and a keen focus on driving efficiency
- A clear communicator with proven experience implementing new tools/processes within large groups
- Confident and results-driven, able to manage a wide variety of stakeholders and hold others accountable for execution
- Positive, not afraid to roll sleeves up and get into the weeds, and has a demonstrated ability to make decisions and trade-offs
- Smart, analytical, and able to assess quality of outputs from highly analytical teams
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate new solutions
Is anything required?
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of relevant experience – Operations, Project Management, or Product Management experience preferred
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Experience in business and data analytics
- Expert skills in Excel and/or SQL (SQL not required)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.