The Way You’ll Work:
- As a senior level recruiter, you’re expected to partner with senior level hiring managers to know their business as well as they do, influence them and hone in on their need, build and execute a sourcing strategy to find it, compel and attract highly-sought after candidates, and hire top talent for Wayfair.
- Carry a balanced requisition load that gives you the time you need to partner with stakeholders while building strong relationships, execute against your sourcing strategy, and hire the best in the world, while not needing to burn the midnight oil.
- Collaborating with others on the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll have the opportunity to impact a variety of initiatives and projects that will continue to our evolution towards being best-in-the-world.
The Way You’ll Win:
- With hiring manager who routinely say “my Recruiter knows my business as well as I do”.
- With candidates who ask you, “are you on that team?” because you can articulate the opportunity as if it’s your own.
- Approaching your day-to-day work with a fundamental sense of urgency.
- By seeing something and doing something about it, rather than just saying something and doing nothing.
- As a team player, knowing that we can accomplish more together than any one individual can on their own.
- By never being done learning, developing, being open to feedback, and growing.
- Act as partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years Recruitment experience, with corporate recruitment experience
- Strong use of metrics to drive hiring decisions with stakeholders
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively.
- Strength in building relationships with business/clients
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.Tag: TLNTOP-TA