Executive Assistant, Finance and Talent
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to manage the day-to-day activities for several of our Executives across the Wayfair Talent and Finance teams.
The ideal candidate will bring strong organizational and planning skills, detail orientation, high sense of urgency, strong problem solving abilities, and a sense of humor to the role. This person should be smart, engaging, fun, curious, and unflappable. This is a unique opportunity for someone with Administrative experience to take their career to the next level.
Key Responsibilities include day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of executive support:
- Proactively manage the executive’s time management and calendaring approach with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, recommend process changes to stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency and focus
- Schedule and coordinate numerous weekly and ad-hoc meetings
- Support the tracking of execution planning deliverables
- Handle travel arrangements (int’l and domestic) and make frequent revisions as needed
- Complete personal tasks such as errands, setting up appointments, etc.
- Various other ad-hoc requests
- Act as back-up for other Admins
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience as AA/EA for senior-level executives
- Ability to be assertive and push-back as needed and appropriate
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong planning and forward thinking capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and situations before they are fully developed
- Examples of challenging existing time management approaches to improve Executive effectiveness
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint (or Google Suite)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Flexible and able to occasionally handle ad-hoc issues that may arise outside of core business hours