Senior Associate Product Manager (Consumer Financing)
Senior Associate Product Manager, Consumer Financing
At Wayfair, we believe that everyone should live in a home they love. Our Product Management team is focused on building the best experience for discovering and buying home goods to make this possible.
As a Senior Associate Product Manager, you will create inspiring products for Wayfair’s consumer financing program. Home purchases are often large (and sometimes unexpected), and it’s not always easy to pay for these purchases all at once. Financing is a critical program that enables customers to pay for purchases over time. This role is part of the broader Loyalty and Financing team, which oversees consumer financing, gift cards, and loyalty programs.
In this role, you will be the go-to expert for all things financing. You will drive your roadmap, figuring out what to build and how to build it. You’ll talk to customers and conduct research to imagine and discover products that are valuable, usable, and feasible, and then work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and analysts to bring these products to life. You’ll A/B test new features and ideas, and meticulously monitor business metrics and customer feedback to ensure we’re doing the right things. You’ll wear many hats, and jump from conversations about user experience to quality assurance to app development in a single morning. You’ll be part of a team that works hard daily to surprise and delight our customers across all Wayfair stores and geographies, and loves celebrating wins, both big and small.
How you’ll drive success:
- Define the roadmap for your products, spanning all devices, retail brands, and international stores
- Write user stories for product initiatives, and lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and analysts to bring these stories to life
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors, and then translate that knowledge into product enhancements and new features
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancements
- Communicate and partner with cross-functional stakeholders
- Be the customer’s biggest advocate – listen to them and innovate for them
You’re who we’re looking for if you have:
- A passion for product - a love and respect for good products
- An obsession with doing the right thing for the customer
- Strong analytical skills and experience turning data into actionable insights
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and building relationships
- An ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects
- A bias for action and attention to detail
- 1-3 years of product management experience
- BA with strong academic record
- Experience with SQL and running A/B tests a plus
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: PMGMT