Entry-Level Inside Sales Consultant
Average Hourly Pay Rate: $16/hour **
Is being part of an award winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. We are seeking self-driven Inbound Sales Consultants to join our team. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the products we sell and the work we do, then this is the place for you to build a rewarding career.
What will you be doing?
- Listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our product offerings and assist with customer’s purchase decisions— and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people
- Meet key sales performance indicators, including close rate and net sales revenue
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions
- Look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
What are we looking for?
- Sales experience is a plus
- Quickly build an initial rapport with customers on the phone
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively while working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer
We have found you are most likely to be successful in this role if:
- You can promote products and influence customers without authority
- You have a strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals
- You have a competitive spirit, a positive outlook, and flexibility
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.