Project Analyst – X-Catalogue
This is an exciting opportunity to support various European and Global merchandising projects as we continue with our ambitious plan to build the best online housewares and furniture business.
The X-Catalog team is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and process driven analyst to contribute their strong quantitative skills to high-level business and strategy questions and to support the management and growth of our enormous product catalogue.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and communication across a range of projects. Applying your excellent organizational skills, you will track multiple projects from inception to conclusion, ensuring that potential roadblocks are identified early and escalated appropriately.
- Support various European and Global merchandising projects
- Identify project issues and present data-driven analysis to initiate business and technology enhancements and solutions
- Update product category attributes, XML schema, catalogue standards to enhance the customer experience
- Perform quality assurance processes on our online product catalogue
- Transform and supplement general product data for existing and emerging products
What we are looking for:
- You are Degree qualified with a strong academic track record
- Fluent English and German language skills
- You have a creative streak and an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to multi-task across concurrent projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills and are comfortable working with and manipulating large amounts of data
- Experience with SQL HTML XML or another database language is a plus
- You have a strong work ethic and enjoy a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You enjoy working independently and as a part of a broader team
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies.
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program.
- We contribute to your gym membership, offer free Yoga classes, Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events.
- Of course, fresh fruits, snacks and drinks every day
- We’re in the heart of Berlin with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork.
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: