Corporate AP Analyst
Wayfair’s Finance group is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team! This role will reside on the financial reporting team within the Wayfair Finance Department. This is a dynamic role and offers exposure to many areas of accounting and finance.
The financial reporting team is responsible for the preparation of our financial statements and ensures they are in compliance with GAAP. Members of this team work closely with various other teams and departments to properly report the consolidated balance sheets and income statement to management monthly as well as public filings quarterly and annually.
- Maintain organization of corporate accounts payable mailbox
- Ensure corporate expenses are properly approved, recorded, and supported in our purchase order system
- Review Purchase Orders daily to ensure accuracy in order, status of order and completeness of corporate expenses.
- Ensure approved purchase orders are paid in a timely manner and classified appropriately in our general ledger.
- Work with members of our engineering team to maintain the integrity of our purchase order tool. Ensure it is adhering to internal control policies, while also functioning properly for end users
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Energetic, proactive, and able to multi-task and thrive in a high energy and fast paced environment.
- Team oriented
- No prior experience required, however a few years of experience in a large publicly traded company is preferable
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Netsuite a plus!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: FINS