Merchandising Analyst (m/f)
Are you enthusiastic about online shopping? Would you like to get involved with improving the online user experience for furniture retail? Then apply for an entry level position in EU Merchandising. We offer a range of different entry level positions with the opportunity to try different roles within a short period of time and ultimately build a long-term career. You will be coached by experienced colleagues and can take part in different trainings, from SQL to substantial data analysis in Excel.
- You will be responsible for operational tasks in one of the below EU-Merchandising-Teams:
- EU QA – Auditing new products on the website: The perfect team for getting an overview of all the categories and quickly taking on responsibility
- EU White Label – Transforming products so that they have a Wayfair Label: an ideal position for graduates who are both process and detail oriented
- Supplier Merchandising – Updating and maintaining the catalogue for our suppliers: working cross functionally with category management to maintain our catalogue of products
- Localization – Translating our product catalogue and website: direct translation and managing freelance translators who are working on our international catalogue
- Frontline – Implementing changes based on customer feedback: responsible for updating product information based on feedback from customers
- In all of the above roles you will work independently from day one and will be responsible for your own tasks
- You will support your colleagues with data analysis using Excel/SQL and also work on additional projects, providing the opportunity to further develop your career
- You have completed/are close to completing a bachelor’s degree in business studies, psychology or a social science
- You enjoy working independently and can take the initiative
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You speak fluent English and German
- You have a creative streak and also an eye for detail
- You are a person who likes challenge, can break it down into manageable steps and see the process through to the end
- You are an active online shopper and have an interest in home decor
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn @work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.