Merchandising Analyst (m/f)
Are you enthusiastic about online shopping? Would you like to get involved with improving the online user experience for furniture retail? Then apply for an entry level position in EU Merchandising. We offer a range of different entry level positions with the opportunity to try different roles within a short period of time and ultimately build a long-term career. You will be coached by experienced colleagues and can take part in different trainings, from SQL to substantial data analysis in Excel.
- You will be responsible for operational tasks in one of the below EU-Merchandising-Teams:
- EU QA – Auditing new products on the website: The perfect team for getting an overview of all the categories and quickly taking on responsibility
- EU White Label – Transforming products so that they have a Wayfair Label: an ideal position for graduates who are both process and detail oriented
- Supplier Merchandising – Updating and maintaining the catalogue for our suppliers: working cross functionally with category management to maintain our catalogue of products
- Localization – Translating our product catalogue and website: direct translation and managing freelance translators who are working on our international catalogue
- Frontline – Implementing changes based on customer feedback: responsible for updating product information based on feedback from customers
- In all of the above roles you will work independently from day one and will be responsible for your own tasks
- You will support your colleagues with data analysis using Excel/SQL and also work on additional projects, providing the opportunity to further develop your career
- You have completed/are close to completing a bachelor’s degree in business studies, psychology or a social science
- You enjoy working independently and can take the initiative
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You speak fluent English and German
- You have a creative streak and also an eye for detail
- You are a person who likes challenge, can break it down into manageable steps and see the process through to the end
- You are an active online shopper and have an interest in home decor
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn @work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: