E-commerce Manager (m/f)
Wayfair keeps growing and we aim to significantly increase the number of employees in Europe. This has created the need to hire a number of Team Managers to drive the business forward and manage day-to-day operations in several deparments.
What you will do:
You will manage a medium sized team and your primary functions will be:
- Develop and execute development strategy for your business unit in close collaboration with other departments
- Manage workflows and task allocation for your team
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure metrics are achieved and exceeded
- Actively contribute to ongoing process and performance improvement initiatives
- Lead and coach your team
- Interview and onboard new team members to grow the Wayfair Europe team
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for managers who have a proven track record in owning and driving major businesses/ projects to success in an environment such as but not limited to:
- Supply Chain and Order Processing
You should be a first class communicator with excellent coaching and mentoring skills and a passion for people development. You should be comfortable working in a technology-driven business environment. If you also have experience in successfully managing medium sized teams and in driving performance management, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
You need to be:
- Fluent in German and English
- A leader who is comfortable managing the team via defined metrics
- Analytical – able to analyze large data sets to drive strategic insights
- Energized by your task – not scared of a challenge and always looking to take on more
- Professionally motivated – able to articulate how you are looking to advance
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: CMGMT