Talent Strategy Analyst
Wayfair is experiencing rapid and dynamic growth across a variety of areas. To help support the current revenue growth we have increased headcount significantly and added offices and locations across the US and Europe. As our employee base and geographic area expands, we are focused on ensuring that we have the right leadership, teams and infrastructure in place to support this larger, more complex organization. A critical component of our success is strong people management and development.
To help support and shape growth across large functional areas, we recently launched a team of Talent Strategy Business Partners. As a Talent Strategy Associate you will work with a Senior Talent Strategy Business Partner to support the leadership team of either our Engineering, Operations or US Direct organizations. Our people are the biggest factor in our success and the key driver of our revenue growth; the Talent Strategy Business Partner team has a unique opportunity to help drive this growth through exceptional talent management and strategy.
The Talent Strategy Associate will report into the Senior Talent Strategy Business Partner while working closely with business leadership to execute strategic talent initiatives that improve the way we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize our workforce. The Talent Strategy Associate will be expected to own key pieces of analysis as well as the execution of critical talent initiatives.
Key responsibilities for Talent Strategy Associates will include:
- Working with the Senior Talent Strategy Business Partners and key executive stakeholders in their relevant functional area to develop the talent management plan for employees ranging from entry level to executive level
- Analyzing key employee data for the functional area (e.g., employee engagement surveys, turnover stats, compensation structures, upward feedback) to help improve employee satisfaction, retention and effectiveness
- Helping to implement initiatives to address skill and leadership gaps within the functional area, including training, succession planning, mentorship programs, rotational programs, etc.
- Working with HR and key stakeholders to run headcount planning, calibration, compensation changes and development processes for employees in relevant functional area, while also working to improve said processes
- 1-3 years of experience
- Passion for people management and development and proven success in these areas
- Strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- A high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Strong customer service focus with a sense of urgency and excellent follow through
This is a great role for a strong performer who is looking to make the jump from a business role to Talent. The Talent Strategy Associate role will allow you to learn about human capital strategy, work with key executives and help continue to build a relatively new team. Long term career paths include promotion to Senior Talent Strategy Business Partner, rotating to Talent Acquisition or Talent Analytics or returning to the business.Tag: TLNTOP-HR