Wayfair Campaign Manager, Brand Development
Wayfair is seeking an analytical, entrepreneurial, creative, and process-driven leader to join our Brand Development Team to manage multi-channel brand and promotional campaigns for all Wayfair NA stores (US, Canada, and B2B). The role is highly visible to leaders across the organization and uniquely offers a robust blend of strategy, project management, merchandising, and analytics. In this role you will make a large impact on Wayfair’s bottom line by managing top-revenue driving campaigns (eg Way Day, Black Friday) that reach customers directly across all major internal and external touch-points.
You will work on a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team that is constantly testing and innovating to bring the best possible content and messages to our growing customer base. You must have an interest in solving business problems creatively and a willingness to hit the ground running. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of teams across the organization and will need to form strong partnerships with Creative, Promotions, and Marketing.
Successful candidates for this role understand how to effectively enact change in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company, excel at taking an analytical approach to problem-solving, possess strong senior presence and communication skills, and have a strong inclination for the customer experience and collaboration.
- Architect and manage promotional and brand campaigns - set campaign goals and drive briefs, calendar, messaging strategy, creative and photography direction, testing plan, and performance read-outs
- Accountable for strong campaign performance, which will not be possible without collaboration with many cross functional stakeholders (namely Creative, Marketing, Promotions, Brand Platforms, Consumer Insights, and Pricing)
- Advocate relentlessly for the customer and brand by developing a deep understanding of our customer segments and brand position
- Quarterback the major promotional holiday planning committees - Way Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, some of our most important days of the year
- Based on campaign results, uncover opportunities to improve, iterate and drive necessary changes across teams to strengthen performance
- Directly manage two Campaign Associates with the potential to grow the team as needed
- Analyze industry and competitor trends to generate new ideas for campaign concepts and experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in ecommerce, brand management, consumer marketing, management consulting, or related function
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to hit the ground running – a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Demonstrated senior presence, recognized as an effective manager. Experience managing others preferred
- An ability to manage and prioritize projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- A track record of taking on big challenges and delivering despite obstacles and limited resources
- A track record of successful negotiation and relationship management skills
- Experience in business and data analytics, Excel, SQL
- Interest in home décor, home furnishings, and/or other home products a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: MKTG