Ad Operations Specialist
Wayfair is looking for an Ad Operations Specialist interested in supporting our digital advertising efforts on platforms such as Google, Facebook, and Pinterest. The role includes campaign set up, day to day management, and tracking of campaign performance.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, analytical, creative, organized, and thrives in a fast paced / constantly changing environment. This role sits within a highly collaborative and high performing team and we are looking to add someone who is eager to learn, wants to make an impact and has a passion for technology and customer growth innovation.
- Partner with Channel Managers to set-up and configure advertising campaigns
- Check-in on performance daily and flag any issues
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Work with Engineering team to troubleshoot any technical bugs or issues with campaigns, as needed
- Juggle multiple projects and prioritize time while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing organization
- Flex / change / adapt to real-time data and information
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 0-2 years’ work experience with an interest or experience in digital marketing and technology
- Tenacious, creative problem solver, enthusiastic self-starter focused on delivering results
- Comfortable with data / analytics and interested in learning more (e.g., excel, SQL, etc.)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Likes to laugh and is a collaborative team player
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: MKTG