Operations Training Specialist (m/f)
Operations Training Specialist (m/f)
With a commitment to providing first class training tools and resources to our valued operations partners, we are now looking to hire a talented Training Specialist to join our growing Supplier Operations team.
At Wayfair, we work on the frontline with our suppliers, converting ‘on-ground’ insights into actionable strategies to improve the Wayfair customer experience. With thousands of unique products shipping every week and an ambitious growth plan, this new position is an opportunity to have an immediate impact to our Supplier Operations capability.
This role is focused on working with internal and external stakeholders to develop training materials, resources and programs for our operational business partners. Representing our company externally, you will be the face of Wayfair operations and a critical resource to our valued supplier base.
- Design and develop digital materials (virtual trainings, interactive e-learnings, self-paced learnings, micro-learnings, videos, podcasts, etc.)
- Deliver engaging training sessions in virtual and blended learning environments
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in the business to develop specific operations/ supply chain learning content
- Negotiate operational improvements with our suppliers to increase profitability and customer satisfaction
- Direct and support suppliers through improvement process (order, inventory, warehouse etc.)
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes that make our team and suppliers more efficient and effective
- Bachelor degree coupled with significant experience using instructional design to develop engaging eLearning and blended learning programs and tools
- Proven track record of strong program or project management
- Experience facilitating training sessions in virtual and blended learning environments
- Experience in operations, supply chain or logistics contexts preferred
- Enthusiastic, quick learner with proven ability to rapidly get up to speed with job knowledge
- Ability to work well both independently and in a cross functional team environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory, additional European language skills preferred (German a plus)
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a range of benefits and incentives
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course, fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-Commerce!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SCL-SO