Title: Learning Coordinator
Location: Berlin, Germany
About the role
In this role, you’ll be moving between Microsoft Outlook, Excel and our online Learning Management System, to accurately plan, schedule dozens of training sessions per week and adjusting to changes on an ongoing basis. You will get to work with other departments to help with training logistics and scheduling as well. You will also get to flex those creative muscles, because you will be involved in all internal marketing for trainings, programs and other events. As the mastermind behind all the planning and scheduling, you will be the first point of contact to answer general questions around our trainings.
You’re so organized that your friends think it’s scary – you know where everything is in your house and you love spending the night alphabetizing your bookshelf. You are going to be the first point of contact to our learners, so having a positive attitude, service mentality and enjoying working with people is a must. You’re able to leverage data and analytics to continuously evaluate efficacy/impact of your work by analyzing feedback to recommend changes. We need our employees to see you as an expert, so you’ll need to match your confidence with your desire to learn.
About the Team
Learning & Development is the ultimate cross-functional team. Every day we work with key stakeholders across the organization to develop our people, drive impact, and help Wayfair remain a leader in e-commerce. We are the ambassadors of Wayfair’s culture, which prides itself on collaboration, innovation, and critical thinking. We focus on guiding Wayfair team members to become the best versions of themselves by developing their skills, guiding them on how to increase their impact, and building lifelong relationships.
- Plan, schedule and adjust training sessions our different European locations
- Manage and update our Learning Management System
- Monitor and answer incoming general questions around our trainings and L&D
- Marketing trainings, programs and other events internally to ensure full resource utilization
- Leverage data and analytics to recommend changes and process improvements
- Support the team in strategy implementation with special projects and other capacities as needed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ideally first experience with project management
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible to adapt quickly to changing business needs while keeping a strong service mentality
- Proactive problem-solver to exercise good judgment and making decisions quickly and confidently
- Expert on Microsoft office, especially in Outlook and Excel
- Experience using the Learning Management System, Cornerstone is a plus
- Design-savvy in creating visually appealing learning materials with Microsoft Office/G Suite/HTML is a plus