Senior Analyst, Talent Strategy
Wayfair is experiencing rapid and dynamic growth across a variety of areas. To help support the current revenue growth we have increased headcount significantly and added offices and locations across the US and Europe. As our employee base and geographic area expands, we are focused on ensuring that we have the right leadership, teams and infrastructure in place to support this larger, more complex organization. A critical component of our success is strong people management and development.
To help support and shape growth across large functional areas, we recently launched a team of Talent Strategy Business Partners. As a Talent Strategy Senior Analyst, you will work with the Talent Strategy Business Partner team to support the leadership of either our Operations or US Direct organizations. Our people are the biggest factor in our success and the key driver of our revenue growth; the Talent Strategy Business Partner team has a unique opportunity to help drive this growth through exceptional talent management and strategy.
The Talent Strategy Senior Analyst will report into a Senior Talent Strategy Business Partner while working closely with business leadership to execute strategic talent initiatives that improve the way we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize our workforce. The Talent Strategy Senior Analyst will be expected to own key pieces of analysis as well as the execution of critical talent initiatives.
Key responsibilities for Talent Strategy Senior Analysts will include:
- Working with Talent Strategy Business Partners and key executive stakeholders in their relevant functional area to develop the talent management plan for employees ranging from entry level to executive level, eventually fully owning the talent strategy for a subset of the organization
- Analyzing key employee data for the functional area (e.g., employee engagement surveys, turnover stats, compensation structures, upward feedback) to help improve employee satisfaction, retention and effectiveness
- Implementing initiatives to address skill and leadership gaps within the functional area, including training, succession planning, mentorship programs, rotational programs, etc.
- Working with HR and key stakeholders to run headcount planning, calibration, compensation changes and development processes for employees in relevant functional area, while also working to improve said processes
- 3-5 years of experience
- Passion for people management and development and proven success in these areas
- Strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- A high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Strong customer service focus with a sense of urgency and excellent follow through
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: TLNTOP