Manager, Strategic Projects - CastleGate
Do you thrive in a start-up environment? Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to grow a business? Are you looking to come on board and make an immediate impact? If so, you would be a great fit for one of Wayfair’s newest businesses, CastleGate Fulfillment Services.
CastleGate is looking for a Project Manager to drive projects and initiatives that support the building of our new business. The Strategic Projects team is an organization within the Supply Chain group at Wayfair whose broad mission is to drive a portfolio of major process transformation & process improvement projects across the company.
The Project Manager will have the ability to jump head-first into cross-functional projects but also work with the support of an experienced Project Management and Analytical team. This role will require sifting through large amounts of data, drawing conclusions and interacting daily with stakeholders from several teams, including: Account Management, Warehouse Operations, Supplier Operations, Engineering, Merchandising, and more. This is a role for someone who thrives working on cross-functional projects with a “can do” attitude, the willingness to get to the bottom-of things and an eye for details.
- Develop, implement, and improve operational strategy to support business goals for revenue, operational performance, and profitability.
- Drive a wide range of projects and initiatives, from cross-functional projects to strategic supplier outreaches
- Leverage strong quantitative reasoning and ability to dive into data to surface, size and prioritize key initiatives.
- Report performance trends, impact assessment, and improvements to stakeholders and senior management.
- Prioritize competing interests and focus project plans on the highest impact activities
- Help define new and improve existing processes across functions
- This role has potential for high visibility right from the start
- Bachelor Degree with 4+ years of experience
- Experience in business and data analytics, Excel, SQL
- Ability to work cross-functionally and motivation to move beyond existing practices
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- Comfortable analyzing large data sets and using that analysis to drive business plans and priorities
- Senior presence with thoughtful, articulate communication style
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-reliant and able to motivate others
Interested in learning more? Please visit our official CastleGate website! http://www.castlegatefulfillment.com/partner_services.php
And for more information, check out this video showcasing the inner workings of our CastleGate Fulfillment network!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: SCL-CG