Presentation & Layout Designer
Wayfair’s Brand Identity team is seeking a Presentation and Layout Designer to create presentations and print collateral for a wide range of internal stakeholders that are used to bring our brand to life. If you love layout design and are fully competent in the full Adobe Creative Suite, Google Slides, Keynote, and PowerPoint, then we’d love to hear from you. A passion for layout design is essential – we’re looking for someone who is comfortable creating beautiful, editorial style presentations, regardless of software.
This creative specialist will work across the entire organization, with all levels of leadership. Ideal candidates will have excellent cross-functional communication skills, the ability to multitask, and thrive under pressure. You’ll also have the opportunity to contribute to a wide array of other branding initiatives, including product launches, branded content, and brand book design.
A portfolio is required to be considered for this role.
- Design, produce, and update dynamic presentations that are editorial, eye-catching, and most importantly, on-brand.
- Create highly customizable and configurable templates using PowerPoint, Google Slides, and the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Create easy to understand charts, graphs, visual mocks, infographics, and diagrams.
- Transform hand-drawn sketches and complex, busy designs into strategic images to be used with presentation slides.
- Collaborate with writers, designers, marketing managers and product specialists to develop proper assets needed for presentations that will be used across a broad range of outputs.
- Clearly articulate and present creative ideas/treatments to teams and clients.
- A portfolio that showcases what you’ve been working on (be sure to include the link in your application). Work related to advertising or e-commerce is a plus!
- 3-5 years of layout design experience.
- High proficiency in InDesign, PowerPoint, and Google Slides is essential.
- Thorough working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, Excel, Google Slides, and Keynote
- Keynote, Flash and Adobe After Effects (Video and motion graphics) skills a plus
- Financial/Marketing/Home Decor knowledge and experience a plus
- Extremely detail oriented, flexible and the able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: CUE