Senior Product Manager (m/f)
Wayfair’s Operations Product Innovation team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager. If you value data over opinion, impact over features, and collaboration over top down guidance, then we’re interested in hearing from you.
Who we are: We’re the Product Management team that powers Wayfair’s core operations. We use business acumen, data-driven strategic thinking, intellectual curiosity, and creative solutions to help set product vision and create measurable impact for the business.
We are empowered to drive the end-to-end product management lifecycle for technically complex strategies. From ideation and requirements gathering to prioritization, implementation, learning and iteration, we aim to deliver continuous value to our customers, partners, and Wayfair.
We have 5 general tracks where our department adds value:
- Logistics & Fulfilment: For those passionate about powering the next generation supply chain network that delivers everything from spoons to sofas, a service that delights millions of customers.
- Partner Ecosystem: Get excited about building great platforms and tools for our supplier partners, from researching their needs, to developing and launching new solutions for more than 10,000 partners.
- Product Catalogue: Be part of the team building a massive product catalogue, with tools to create and maintain millions of products efficiently and at scale.
- Service products and systems: Care deeply about the post order experience, delighting our customers by resolving issues instantly and empowering our service teams to handle complex incidents efficiently.
- Data & Analytics: Help us use data better; organize and improve how we leverage some of our core data such as delivery times to enhance the customer experience.
You will partner with stakeholders across the business, developing touchpoints to derive product strategy including gap-analysis of current product architecture, experiments to be conducted, MVPs to be launched, and enabling your product for scale. Sound exciting? Then we want you!
Some information about you:
- You’re easy-going, have a sense of humour, and are great at communicating in a written and verbal context
- You have Product Management experience or comparable operational experience
- Healthy orientation towards business results: You have experience in driving cross-functional/software projects with a tangible business impact, all while keeping the big picture in mind
- Equipped with creative problem-solving skills, you can leverage data, produce meaningful observations and lead collaborative problem-solving
- Experience working with large, complex data sets: you can drive clarity from ambiguity while working comfortably in that space
- You handle multiple projects simultaneously with ease
Our offer – benefits and perks
- Extensive career and growth opportunities in a fast-growing technology & retail powerhouse
- A highly competitive salary package
- Training & development, including world-class mentoring and tuition reimbursement for education relevant to your career
- Opportunity to travel to the Boston HQ to work with global peers and stakeholders
- Subsidized private pension fund (BAV)
- Subsidized gym membership (Urban Sports Club), free yoga classes and wellness weeks
- Subsidized lunch (Smunch), free snacks, fresh fruits and coffee
- Subsidized public transport subscription
- Discounts on Wayfair.de for employee purchases
- Participation in conferences & meetups we organize and sponsor
- Paid volunteering days and matching of charity donations
Wayfair (NYSE: W) believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston (USA), with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
As our first global tech and product hub out of the Boston HQ, the Berlin office is driving tremendous growth and offers challenging, rewarding career and personal growth opportunities at any level, across the organization.