Product Manager, Brand Pages
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced and -empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader.
As a Product Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team of full stack engineers, front end engineers, iOS engineers, UX/UI designers, QA and analytics partners to envision, build, and deliver customer experiences that impact tens of millions of consumers. You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You transform those strategies into technical requirements and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace.
As the CEO of your product(s), you’ll be responsible for wearing any and all hats. You will own your roadmap, measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business. And if you’re doing it right, you’re having a ton of fun and learning every day.
Brand Pages team is a part of larger storefront organization that seeks to develop an experience where brands can tell their story while customers can shop the brands they love. We work with both the internal and external brands to build this best in class experience.
We are looking for a product manager who has high empathy towards customers, who can drive initiatives by objectively analyzing the data to identify the ways to optimize the experience for the customers while also thinking about the brands needs. You will partner with product managers across Wayfair to determine entry points to these brand pages and build effective ways to integrate brands into the customer journey.
You must have a strong bias-for-action, be extremely curious and be willing to identify and fill gaps where necessary to get the job done. You will be asked to break down complex problems and back up your recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning. You will be a member of a team consisting of Engineers, UX Designers and Analysts and play a central role in organizing and communicating their efforts.
How you’ll drive success:
- Product Manager’s at Wayfair are exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features
- Define objectives and key results to measure these objectives for your product(s) and insure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Using Agile methodologies, they develop software intended for our US, UK, DE and Canada sites, in addition to Wayfair’s additional lifestyle brands.
- Collaborate and coordinate with product design, analytics, engineering, manual testing, and business stakeholders to envision, build and deliver high-impact customer experiences
You’re who we’re looking for if:
- 2+ years of product management experience preferably in ecommerce or B2C
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds)