Senior Manager, Talent Growth Marketing
Wayfair believes that attracting exceptional talent starts with sharing our principles and mission as an employer in a differentiated and authentic way. To lead this effort, we are seeking a highly communicative innovator and growth marketer who can create, execute, and optimize a multi-channel strategy to grow our recruitment funnel. This leader will also be responsible for defining, increasing and measuring the prominence of our employer brand.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Customer Growth Leader who wants to impact a fast-growing company from the inside out, by attracting the best talent to Wayfair. This is a professional who thrives at the intersection of business and technology, and is passionate about the power of human capital.
If you’re an analytical marketer who seeks answers in data and is passionate about the difference the right employee can make in an organization, we should talk!
The Way You’ll Work:
- Build a comprehensive customer growth strategy to attract top talent though advertising, events, email, CRM nurturing, social media, etc
- Generate ideas for experimentation and execute on measurable initiatives to drive activation and engagement
- Design and optimize job seekers’ experience with Wayfair from start to finish, including key digital and physical touchpoints
- Collaborate with Public Relations, Creative and other teams to craft a compelling corporate narrative that is Personal, Inspirational and Ambitious.
- Partner with senior business stakeholders and Talent leadership to articulate, sharpen, and communicate our employee value proposition
The Way You’ll Win:
- Create a robust roadmap for success that keeps pace with our multi-dimensional, fast-moving, and fast-growing business
- Leverage data to make decisions and prioritize action across a broad set of demands
- Identify key metrics for measuring employer branding impact and results
- Gain buy-in from senior stakeholders across the business
- Establish credibility as a subject-matter expert, demonstrating a deep understanding of Wayfair, best-in-class employer branding and the broader talent market
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years in brand management, customer growth, consumer marketing, talent marketing, employer branding, or related function
- Demonstrated experience in project management, as well as evidence of delivering against aggressive targets in a demanding environment
- Scrappy and results-oriented while navigating rapid change and ambiguity
- Experience taking on new challenges and motivating others towards collaboration
- Process-oriented, with a tireless focus on quality of output and increasing throughput
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: MKTG-PR