Integration Senior Manager
Senior Manager, Supplier Integration
Our team works with over 10,000suppliers to provide a world-class fulfillment experience for our customers. We are looking for an innovative, experienced leader to transform our communication with suppliers and enable our next multiples of growth. This leader will be responsible for setting the vision and leading the development and execution of supplier integration across all Wayfair brands. This is a role for someone who can think big & create a vision, but has exceptional tactical skills to drive day-to-day implementation.
Streamlined and automated data integration with our suppliers is crucial to our success. Our network of suppliers is vast and spans the full spectrum of technological sophistication. We rely on the fast, automated exchange of information such as inventory levels, orders, tracking information as the foundation of our business. As we grow, we need to be ahead of the curve in identifying opportunities, designing solutions, and implementing change with our suppliers and internally. As manager of the Supplier Integration Management team, you will lead a team of 6+ people to create and execute a vision that will enable Wayfair and our suppliers to scale together. You will be a key member of the Wayfair Operations team and lead the charge on new endeavors including creating scalable solutions that take us deeper into the supply chains of our suppliers.
This is an ideal opportunity for an entrepreneurial, focused, and ambitious professional who has a passion for using technology to drive transformational change and is interested in joining a high growth company.
- Set vision, direction and strategy for Wayfair’s supplier integrations management team.
- Manage a team of 8+ associates and project managers with an eye toward developing a strong, high performing team.
- Deliver results on a robust set of KPIs including inventory coverage & accuracy, automated communication on purchase orders, and enabling suppliers to scale with our growth.
- Drive supply-chain trade-offs and work with internal teams on operations, fulfillment, and logistics to ensure consumer experience is in line with brand promise
- Across responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key cross-functional senior stakeholders
- Lead process improvement discussions across the organization
- Maintain an extremely high bar and develop a high-performance culture
- Take risks and move quickly
You’re a great fit if you have:
- An MBA or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably in management consulting, ecommerce or retail environment
- Heavily quantitative – able to dive into large data sets, create insights that drive action
- Passion for technology
- Goal oriented, entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives in a startup atmosphere
- Savvy, quick thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Effective manager and team motivator with experience managing 2 or more direct reports
- Process focused, with a tireless focus on quality output
- Demonstrated success in a directly relevant role
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SCL-SO