Reverse Logistics Associate - English & German (m/f)
About Reverse Logistics at Wayfair
Have you ever wondered what happens after you have returned your e-commerce order? Reverse logistics is currently one of the hottest topics for the e-commerce industry. Returns do not only require operational excellence, they are also a key driver of the customer satisfaction. This is why Wayfair is building a new dedicated team to establish a strong reverse logistics network in Europe. This is an exciting adventure and truly a start-up within the Wayfair world!
About the role
We are looking for a Reverse Logistics Associate to grow our newly-formed European Reverse Logistics team. The candidate will participate in setting up complex logistics processes, negotiating with external parties, running analyses and reporting to the entire organization on the team’s achievements.
As a Reverse Logistics Associate you…
- Manage projects to enhance the return customer experience and offer new return services
- Drive the financial recovery of returns and contribute to the overall P&L profitability
- Take ownership of some of our reverse logistics processes such as return re-merchandising, stock liquidation, issue resolution paths for customer service, automated decision making, etc.
- Run analyses to improve the returns and claim efficiency and get deeper understanding into potential improvement levers as well as their business impact
- Work in close relationship with multiple internal stakeholders as well as strategic partners (e.g. liquidators, specialized carriers, etc.)
- Conduct research on industry best practices for reverse logistics, prospect new partners, launch pilots and evaluate their performance
- You have sufficient work experience, preferably (but not necessarily) in online retail, supply chain and/or management consulting
- You have at least a Bachelor degree or similar qualification with an excellent track record
- You have a strong quantitative skill set, you are comfortable analyzing large datasets to identify trends and actionable takeaways
- You have a good mastery of Excel and Power Point, SQL is a plus
- You have a demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results, you are a natural team player and a good communicator, negotiation experience is a plus
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to roll up your sleeves to get down to the operational aspects of reverse logistics
- You have already experience in process management
- You are fluent in both German and English, any other European language is a plus
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- A contribution to your gym membership and free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We are in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SCL-L