Motion Graphics Designer (m/f)
We're looking to add a talented Motion Graphics Designer to our Creative Team; a meticulous creative who is passionate about the craft of design and a motion graphics pro! We need someone who is obsessive about details, and has a fresh aesthetic sensibility that effortlessly fits in with (and adds to) our unique brand. We’re growing fast and the volume of work we’re producing is high with expectations of quality that are even higher.
We need to see examples of your work to know if you’re a fit for our team! To be considered you must have an online portfolio. Your work should demonstrate a strong eye for design (especially of Motion Design), a respect for brand standards, a love of experimentation, and a command of technology and media.
- Contribute to the exciting Motion Graphics initiatives for Wayfair
- Design and produce a high volume of advertising campaigns on tight deadlines
- Follow (and create) visual brand standards
- Stay up to date on trends
- Be an organized team player, willing to pitch in on other projects
- Participate in collaborative brainstorms, concept development, and design comps.
- Develop ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions
- Present visual ideas, design rationale, and detail to team members
- Work within designated budgets, timelines, and branding guidelines
Your Skills and Experience:
- Expertise of design and video software such as After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Must possess excellent visual and graphic design composition skills, and have experience in motion graphics and compositing
- Must have creative vision and the ability to make that vision come to life
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
Our Offer to You:
- An industry competitive salary, bonus and equity package
- An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- The opportunity to have a major tangible impact on Wayfair’s European expansion
- Clear career progression opportunities and pathways
- We also pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events (Laser tag? Check. Escape rooms? Check. Dinner & drinks? Double check.)
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: MKTG-BR