Global Mobility Associate - German & English (M/F)
Wayfair.de and .co.uk has Europe’s largest online selection of furniture, home furnishings, décor and goods including more than 1.8 million products from over 3,500 suppliers across the EU and is constantly increasing.
Due to growth, our Berlin team is looking for a Mobility Associate to support our Global Mobility team. The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced growth company that has a workforce of many different nationalities. You should have an interest in immigration and mobility topics, be able to show initiative and problem solving skills, as well as being organized and communicative. Fluency in German is a must.
- Supporting the Global Mobility team with administrative tasks (e.g.Preparing visa applications and paperwork for approval from the Agentur für Arbeit, updating ticket systems and internal tools, reviewing and editing documents)
- Translations, document reviews, editing and persuasive texts in German
- Supporting on different kinds of projects from relocation guides to internal processes
- Creating surveys and gathering feedback, which will be fed into action and or information materials
- Communicating with internal and external parties whilst exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Researching for information, trends and useful materials to help support our relocating employees
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Great research skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic and rapidly changing environment, i.e. must exhibit flexibility, prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Able to draw conclusions from data and pull together different data elements to create a full picture
- A mindset of preserving confidentiality and the use of discretion is essential
- Able to Self-directed, take initiative and be proactive
- Experience with survey tools such as Survey Monkey would be a plus
- Experience with relocation or immigration topics would also be a plus but not a must
- A real interest in talent and global mobility
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course, the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events.
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway.
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our learnwork program to enhance your professional and personal development.
- We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: