Wayfair is redefining the way customers buy online and one of the key pillars of that strategy is to create a truly differentiated customer experience. To enable this differentiated experience, Wayfair is investing heavily to create the first-ever national large parcel supply chain all the way to the consumer’s home. This is an exciting, fast-paced, and high-visibility initiative and we are looking for leaders who can help disrupt the status quo and redefine an industry.
We are looking for an analytics manager with an entrepreneurial attitude and a deep passion for customer experience and supply chain operations to help build a strategic initiative for the company. This person will play a key role in defining all analytics and metrics for a new segment of the final mile of the Wayfair supply chain. This role requires the candidate to be a self-starter who is able dive in and explore the data while also identifying and coming up with solutions for data that may not yet be collected. The ideal candidate has a background in building teams, partnering cross functionally and innovating solutions to complex problems.
- Use business acumen and data to define all areas impacted by a top supply chain initiative and correlate the financial impact of the metrics
- Partner with the field team to help define key KPIs and understand data opportunities around driver performance
- Create easily digestible formats of daily performance for ongoing monitoring and analysis
- Work with the project management team to model out future opportunities to save costs and create efficiencies within the final mile
- Analyze data using SQL, Excel, and other software applications
- Present findings to leadership and cross functional stakeholders with a clear point of view so that data insights can be implemented to help drive business strategy
- 4+ years of progressive supply chain experience, consulting experience, or experience in an analytical role with desire to learn about supply chains
- Demonstrated understanding and passion for complex supply chain problems
- Highly analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Economics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred
- Possess an affinity for data, and resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available
- Extensive Excel or SQL experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Possess strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SCL-L