B2B Sales Account Manager
Wayfair’s B2B Sales Team is seeking a talented and sales-driven Sales Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you will manage a book of new and existing customers with the goal of building customer loyalty to our B2B program. You will be responsible for driving sales, educating customers about features and benefits of the program, and assessing longer term account potential.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and goal-oriented, has a high level of comfort in consultative phone sales, and will be excited to work in a fast-paced environment for a growing company. Compensation includes a base salary, great benefits, paid time off, and a competitive bonus plan.
What You'll Do:
- Effectively manage a book of new and existing customers to meet/exceed Sales goals
- Engage your customers through a high level of outbound phone outreach
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of Wayfair’s B2B offering
- Perform needs analyses to identify immediate opportunities and longer term account potential
- Add and maintain customer data in Salesforce
- Create an exceptional experience for your customers
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate business experience
- 1-2 years of successful sales experience (commissioned based environment – a plus!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Collaborative and coachable
- Comfortable learning/using software applications required for the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request’
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And last but not least- free snacks!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.