Senior Manager, Customer Growth - Video Marketing
The Online Video Senior Manager position will focus on launching and scaling the channel across a number of business verticals that have not previously conducted video marketing. This individual will work cross-functionally with business vertical stakeholders, video production creative, data science, and the Wayfair US video team, as well as external partners to set launch objectives, develop launch plans, and set up campaigns. The OV Manager will also be responsible for solving complex analytical challenges alongside the various business verticals, including setting up campaign performance measurement approaches and AB testing video creative. This is an exciting, high visibility role for a driven individual with strong relationship-building ability, communication skills, and analytical skills.
- Work with business vertical leadership to communicate the value of video, develop business cases, and set up test plans
- Work collaboratively with internal analysts and external partners to set up campaigns
- Foster strong relationships with external vendors including Google, Yahoo, and other video networks, exchanges and buying platforms, as needed
- Identify, prioritize and launch new tests to grow scale or efficiency of existing video campaigns
- Analyze test results, establish best practices and optimization strategies
- Collaborate with video creation teams to guide teams to create relevant, well-performing content
- Communicate test outcomes to Customer Growth team leadership
- Partner with Wayfair’s BI and Analytics teams to ensure we have regularly available performance data and stay ahead of the curve on video analytics
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics or other concentrations with quantitative focus required.
- At least 5+ years of work experience
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to solving problems
- Experience or interest in marketing and ecommerce
- Able to exercise good judgment, solve problems and communicate with confidence
- Able to work independently, as part of a team, and lead others
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Proactive worker, positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel skills, SQL a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.