Senior Product Manager
Wayfair is looking for our next leader in the CRM space. This person will work with our Sales divisions on optimizing their sales process, implementing process changes and developing solutions in our Salesforce environment (and custom development) to achieve those goals. This leader should be energetic, knowledgeable of not only Salesforce but also general product management and agile project management practices. They should have a thirst for solving big problems affecting our bottom line. We are looking for someone who can operate with C-Level stakeholders and advise on CRM strategy. This leader will manage an entire road-map dedicated to sales strategy.
- Experience in strategically planning sales processes and developing solutions to realize those goals.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Familiarity with custom development cycles, Apex and agile product management
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce, home grown CRMs and other 3rd party CRMs a major +
- Lead projects for custom development of Salesforce products/objects
- Experience in managing 3rd party products and contracting
- Experience in marketing strategy a major plus
- A thirst for working with all Sales divisions on managing and improving their pipeline via technology and process
- An interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment, while having fun doing it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Review KPI’s and metrics to assess the effectiveness of implemented changes and project the benefit of new proposals
- Own overall schedule and deliverables for multiple operational projects simultaneously
- Manage cross-functionally to meet aggressive deadlines
- Drive impactful projects through all phases to completion; business case development, scoping and planning, solution design and implementation management
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.Tag: OPINN