Part-Time Sales Representative
Is being part of an award winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. We are seeking self-driven, part-time Inbound Sales consultants to join our team. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the products we sell and the work we do, then this is the place for you to build a rewarding career. If you are looking for a part-time job, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a very quickly-growing e-commerce company (that also happens to have lots of free snacks!) and make some extra money next semester.
What will you be doing?
- Listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our product offerings and assist with customer’s purchase decisions— and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people
- Meet key sales performance indicators, including close rate and net sales revenue
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions
- Look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
What are we looking for?
- Must be 18+ years of age
- On track to receive Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree
- Sales experience, preferably in a call center
- Quickly build an initial rapport with customers on the phone
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively while working in a fast-paced environment
We have found you are most likely to be successful in this role if:
- You can promote products and influence customers without authority
- You have a strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals
- You have a competitive spirit, a positive outlook and flexibility
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
New hires will complete four weeks of training. New hires must be available to attend all training dates:
- Week 1: July 30- August 3 – M-F 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Week 2: August 6- August 10– M-F 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Week 3: August 13– August 17 – M-F 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Week 4: August 20 – August 24 – M-F 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM