The Wayfair Exclusive Brands Competitive Operations team is seeking a highly motivated and analytically-minded leader to help continue to grow Wayfair’s Exclusive Brands. At its core, Wayfair’s Exclusive Brand Operations team ensures that strategic branding and content objectives are met through process improvement, analyzing large data sets to identify trends, and monitoring the overall health of the Wayfair catalog.
The EB Analytics Manager will set the strategic objectives for the team and find success through excellent leadership and team building, outstanding problem solving skills, and continued innovation. This individual will understand the importance of leading a team that maintains the quality of the Exclusive Brands catalog and impact on customers. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, focused, and ambitious professional who has a passion for data analysis and is interested in taking a key strategic Wayfair initiative to the next level.
What you will do:
- Lead a high-visibility team against KPIs key to Wayfair’s continued business success
- Set vision, direction, and strategy for EB Maintenance initiatives alongside leadership
- Proactively and clearly communicates performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Coach junior team members as they expand their technical and professional skills
- Stay organized while pivoting and refining strategies as priorities evolve over time
- Use data and creativity to identify and advocate for innovative process improvements
- Be solution oriented and able to take an ambiguous idea and formulate sound decision making
- Drive customer satisfaction and trust by improving the quality of product information
- Utilize process improvement techniques and data analysis to rapidly identify opportunities facing Wayfair’s content for Exclusive Brands
- Manage execution of solutions by working cross functionally with Merch Ops, category management, lifestyle brands, supplier-focused, and other stakeholders to identify and execute on high-priority, high-impact projects
- Monitor and analyze the current state of the Wayfair Exclusive Brands catalog to identify what attributes are important to customer sales and the Exclusive Brands strategy
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier school
- Track record that indicates high potential for fast growth
- 2-5 years’ experience in a relevant professional field (analytics background is a plus)
- Willing to dive deep to obtain a strong understanding of business strategy and bottom line goals
- Effective verbal and written communicator able to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and Excel required
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.