Senior Associate Product Manager (Category Navigation)
At Wayfair, we believe everyone should live in a home they LOVE. The Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution, and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our website.
As the Senior Associate Product Manager of Category Navigation you will be part of a team of over 50 product management professionals with diverse backgrounds and hundreds of cumulative years of experience to learn from. You’ll play a key role on the FIND team, tasked with helping our customers find the perfect item for their home amongst our vast selection of zillions of products. You will employ a data-centric approach with deep customer insights to inform key initiatives and lead cross-functional projects from concept to fruition, resulting in more purchases and happy customers.
The Senior Associate Product Manager of Category Navigation is responsible for creating the best navigational experience on Category Pages like the Furniture Category. These pages are critical for guiding customers to the right products and represent a huge opportunity with millions of visits a day. You will:
- Optimize the navigational user experience across thousands of pages, several web stores, and a handful of interfaces.
- Aggregate qualitative feedback and analyze quantitative data, translating that into detailed requirements for key improvements and innovations.
- Work with product leaders to translate your strategy into a robust and exciting roadmap for your product.
- Partner with product leaders on adjacent teams to develop new features and learn new areas of the user experience.
This role reports directly to the Senior Product Manager of Category Browse who is very excited to have a co-pilot on board, helping forge the path ahead.
The right Senior Associate Product Manager of Category Navigation has:
- Experience building product interfaces and workflows, ideally with consumer-focused web-based software products.
- Excellent organizational skills, with comfort managing complex projects to completion.
- A “Do-er” mentality with a strong bias for action, applying a savvy and resourceful approach to make things happen.
- Experience communicating complex initiatives to stakeholder groups.
- A basic understanding of qualitative user research and quantitative A/B testing methods is a plus.
- Like all PMs at Wayfair, an innate curiosity and desire to learn and improve.
Wayfair is a fun, fast, dynamic culture with a strong team vibe where everyone is out to ‘win’ for our customers and learn collectively. When you join Wayfair, you join one of Boston’s fastest growing companies, cultivating the next generation of product leaders by staying at the forefront of digital technology and customer insight.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.